Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Upcoming To-Do DIY Dreams!


Today I found a ton of DIY projects I am DYING to try! I have a lot of homework this week and in the upcoming days, but I am going crafty crazy in my mind! I want to try to sew a bow tie this weekend, but here are other projects on my mind...

mini,hearts This adorable gingham skirt pattern.


mini,hearts Beubird Vintage's famous saddle shoes DIY


Any DIY projects you guys want to try? Let me know!

One more thing... Look at this adorable "Shaun of the Dead in 60 Seconds" done in the style of Bryan Lee O'Malley, the artist behind the Scott Pilgrim comic books. Shaun of the Dead is one of my favorite movies, and Scott Pilgrim is my ultimate favorite comic book, so I adored this! Obviously, spoilers for the film!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment over at my blog!

    All those DIY's are suuuper cute. I knew there was a reason I was saving all of my fiances old white shirts. They're SO soft and would be perfect to make yard out of. I think I saw that somewhere a few years ago. YAY!

    I'm following you & I hope you'll follow me back :)

    kinage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete