Saturday, April 16, 2011

Confession!

I have a major confession to make... I love horror movies!

I used to be terrified of them, but my brother is a fanatic, and in university, I've taken not one but two classes dedicated to horror movies or horror literature. It's a lot of fun for me to read into the the movies, think about the "rules" of horror movies and what it means... I know, I'm such a nerd.

However, because I love reading too much into horror movies, my favorite is the original Scream! We rewatched it last night and today we went to see the new Scream 4, so much fun!

Photobucket

So in honor of Screams 1-4, tell me! What's your favorite scary movie?

3 comments:

  1. Oh man. Scream obviously. I also love the Exorcist. I used to be TERRIFIED of it, now I just giggle through most of it for some reason. Jeepers Creepers, The Grudge & The Ring also hold a special place in my heart. :) I think I half love these movies due to the memories of watching them with friends, more than the movies themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be terrified of horror movies, and I actually think I still am. Even if I watch a horror movie with someone else, I still turn on lights afterwards and go to the bathroom tiptoeing, haha!
    Anyways - I just discovered your blog and like it verrrry much! I am your newest follower :)
    xxx
    Lily
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. zombie movies all the way!! the one we watched for hurh's class last semester (where they get stuck in the mall?) is my favorite, i think.

    ReplyDelete