Wednesday, April 27, 2011

partytime, excellent!


So like everyone else on the Internet, I'm obsessed with Pinterest! It's so much fun. It's a lot like Tumblr, but I feel like I have more control of what I find! It also usually has credit, which is better than Tumblr and weheartit.

One of my favorite things to look up on Pinterest party pictures! I love pictures of beautiful and quirky parties. I don't throw parties, especially not these kinds of themed parties! But if I ever did, these are the types of parties I'd like to throw!


An Up party! I LOVE this! I love all the Up themed weddings popping up on wedding blogs and stuff. I love this. I would love to have an Up themed party... Maybe with a photobooth to put photos in an Adventure Book?

I love the idea of mason jars for drinks. I love the adorable ribbons too.


I'm dying to have an Alice in Wonderland themed tea party. So cute!


Or a book exchange party! Ahhh!

Before I dyed my hair brown, I went to a release event for the literary magazine I worked on all year. I wore a dress from Target and my hair in milkmaid braids.


3 comments:

  1. That Up party is adorable and an Alice in Wonderland themed one would be amazing. And a book exchange party? Yes please! You look so pretty in that outfit picture, I really like the braids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute with that dress and your hair styled like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Katie- Thank you! I love that dress! I want to have a life of themed parties!

    @ San Smith- Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete