Thursday, January 20, 2011

about me!

Photobucket



It might be time for an introduction!

My name is Laura. I love adventures big and small, magic, ghost stories, witches, nail polish, hair bows, Disney movies and fairy tales. I'm 23 and I live in Tucson, Arizona where I go to school. I'm double majoring in English and Film, with a minor in Spanish. I collect Disney princess things- you can see some of my collection scattered through my blog, but some of it is here!

Photobucket


Two of my major hobbies are knitting and reading. I'm trying to expand into more crafting. My other favorite craft is making hair bows! Soon I'm going to learn how to make bow ties... I love boys in bow ties!


Photobucket

I love all things nerdy... Especially Pokemon on my Nintendo!


Photobucket

Here at
A Positive Must (named from a line in a song from Peter Pan), I'm just trying to find a way to express myself on the Internet. As I'm growing up and getting older, I find words coming differently than they did before. Maybe a little more difficult. I'm trying to use a blog to keep my words and my creativity flowing; I've always been a writer, and I'd like to share my personal life and dreams with people who share my interests!

Photobucket

To be honest, I've never been quite able to grow up. I've always loved fairy tales and adventures, and I'm embracing it. C.S. Lewis once said, "One day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again". I'm starting now.

2 comments:

  1. Love this :) You're so inspirational to be yourself and not feel like you have to be so close minded and unimaginative the older you get. I hope you be more like that again someday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh geez thank you so much! how sweet!

    ReplyDelete