Friday, April 15, 2011

disney day!


Another Friday, another Disney Day!

Photobucket

Disclaimer: I find most of my images from tumblr. If they are not credited, it is only because I did NOT FIND a credible source on Tumblr. If it is wrongly credited or not credited, I am sorry! PLEASE let me know if you know the correct source for an image I post EVER: I only want to credit the people whose hard work I admire!


I LOVE these tattoos! I am dying to know who they belong to to. I also love the knuckle tattoos- I assume it says bookworm? Adorable. If anyone knows whose tattoos they are, let me know!


Another mystery girl. What a beautiful Pocahantas!


This is concept work for Pixar's upcoming film called Brave. It is their first princess story, and she looks amazingly tough. I love the wild red hair. Found here on Tumblr.


Another day, another Mary Blair.

Ah! This kills me! Beautiful realistic Ariel. By meirou.

Photobucket

Later on in this week, I have a new interview series planned. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment