Wednesday, March 9, 2011

words on wednesday

Here some inspiring and beautiful printed words I wanted to share! Here's some words with some positive themes.

If you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. This beautiful quote from Conan O'Brien's last night hosting the Tonight Show. I love Conan O'Brien so much- he's honestly one of my favorite people on the planet. I watched his last episode with sadness, and this quote jumped out at me and touched me. I love this quote. It's wonderful. Love this etsy print, also.


Another wonderful quote about being positive, even with your own little spin! Even Eeyore, with his perpetual rain cloud, finds a way to look on the bright side. I found this first pinned byEva on Pintrest, but I don't know where she got it!


Not sure who the original artist is, but I'd love to know! This post reminds me of one of my favorite blogs, Delightfully Tacky, and her wonderful adventure to happiness with her Winnebago Brave. I love this idea. I love that happiness is not something achieved with a certain amount of success or a goal you reach. Originally posted by Portal Craft on Pintrest.

Remember to keep your chin up! Life can be good if you let it.

1 comment:

  1. aww, these are really sweet, Laura! I really like the last one best. eeyore's earthquake quote -- how WEIRD, now, right?

    ReplyDelete