Wednesday, March 23, 2011

return!



I'm sorry for my unannounced absence! I went on Spring Break with some friends, and we went to the beautiful San Diego, California where we rented a beach house and spent some time on the beach. We also went to an aquarium, where they had an exhibit on seahorses and I fell in love with those weird and cute animals! I did a lot of reading and crocheting, which was so nice and relaxing. It was a lot of fun. It was a bit cold and windy on the beach, but I still managed to get sunburned!



My roommate taught me and our other roommate how to crochet amigurumi and we all made some owls! Mine is the rather chubby pink and yellow one... I love it! Next, I want to make a Totoro and a toy from Yo Gabba Gabba for my dear friend Chrissy's daughter Charlie.

Well, now that I'm back in the swing of things, I'll be posting more frequently. Thanks for reading!

thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment