Tuesday, March 8, 2011

tip on the tightrope

I'm obsessed with Janelle Monae this week. I love her album the ArchAndroid. I love concept albums because they're basically albums that tell a story- a little like a musical! And you know I love stories. Plus she's just so darn cool! I can't embed this video, but I highly recommend you check it out- Tightrope!

I have a million things going on this week but I'm trying to blog more so I hope it works out so I can!

My outfit today. Forgive the messy room. Tights + kneesocks + dress from Target, poodle sweater from Forever 21. It'll probably be way too warm out for this outfit but I was determined to wear it so oh well!

Messy hair + handmade bow

Me and my crocheting once more! I'd like to find a pattern for a crocheted bow... I think that'd be a nice next step for me! I'm getting a little tired of making scarves. I have a lot that I never wear!

Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to learn how to crochet. So what are you crocheting now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! right now i'm still on my scarf, but i want to learn more soon!

    ReplyDelete