Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Holiday Post!

Photobucket

Here's a quick wrap up of my holidays!
I went home to Phoenix from my normal college town of Tucson. My mother always does a great job of decorating for the holidays! Family came in town- my mother's sister, her husband, and their twins.

The twins, Jackie and Lucy, are six and we adore each other!

Luckily, Santa found out house and dropped off a princess tent for them, as well of lots of goodies.

Including some for me!

(Santa also bought me gold glitter nailpolish to match my new Toms!)

Photobucket


After Christmas, I spent a lot of time with my brother. We played a lot of video games together (Donkey Kong for him, Epic Mickey for me!)

We also went to Bookmans where I got some new books as well as...

Snow White figurines for my Disney collection! Yay!

Photobucket

And for New Year's Eve...

I read a ton!

I hope everyone had a great holiday. I'm really looking forward to the New Year. I hope to do a resolution post soon!

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog via Sometimes Sweet and I think it's great already! Definitely sharing the Helena Bonham Carter love, she's awesome. Anyway, I'm glad to see you had such a lovely Christmas and I hope 2011 treats you well.

    Aaand I'm happy to be your first follower! I'm looking forward to reading more from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! my first follower, my first comment! <3

    thank you so much, and i'm going to follow you back! your blog looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete