Thursday, February 24, 2011

daisy, daisy, give me your answer do

Photobucket

Happy Thursday, everyone!
I hope you're all doing well. I'm just watching Thursday night television: Community, the Office, Parks & Recreation, and 30 Rock. It's my favorite night of television! It's so much fun and nice and silly.

Photobucket

So I found this really interesting article on Geekologie about these really cool plantable comic books! Here you can find an adorable comic book called April Showers, and if you plant it- flowers grow! How cute is that?!

I love that sweet little idea and I'd love to try some!
This weekend, my roommates & I are throwing an Oscars party- we're really excited to see how it turns out!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The idea for those plantable comic books is a-maaa-zing! Ah, imagine how wonderful it would be to grow your own garden full of books.

    ReplyDelete