Sunday, June 12, 2011

save ginny weasley


So yesterday, Tucson's Club Congress had a Harry Potter party where Harry and the Potters performed! It you don't know who they are, they're a Harry Potter themed band, and they play songs based on Harry Potter. It was a super fun show, and there was a ton of cool stuff there!

I wore a red and white striped dress with a brown belt.

It felt a little Gryffindor! There were so many kids dressed up, and even some adults! They had a giant set up of Wizard Chess, a man reading tea leaves, and some Butterbeer! I didn't get to try the Butterbeer, there was a huge line.

When I got home, I decided to try a hair tutorial I saw on Youtube: curling my hair with socks!


When I woke up, I had some pretty fun curls! Next time, I'll do it a bit better and a bit tighter. I think I'll try it again soon! You can find a bunch of tutorials on Youtube.

1 comment:

  1. I never would have though to use socks to curl hair. How clever!
    Your hair looks great!

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds.com

    ReplyDelete