Friday, June 3, 2011

muffins!


Photobucket

As I am done with my undergraduate career, I have mostly moved out of Tucson. This is a pretty sad thing for me. Most of my friends live in Tucson, and I've loved living there for the past five years. I am now living with my parents once again in Phoenix, which really isn't that far from Tucson. So now I'm living in Phoenix, which is pretty fun because my parents have two puppies who love playing with me. So fun!

I don't have a job, however, which is kind of a bummer. So I've been trying to spend my time not totally on the Internet and watching television.

Today's adventure was: baking muffins! I used a recipe from an old Betty Crocker cookbook I found in our house, and changed it slightly to create strawberry muffins! I also added a little bit extra sugar...


They turned out pretty good! I think tomorrow I'm going to try to crochet something new.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment